24.7.12

Ack ack ack ack ack!

Acme Superstore held a Mars Attacks event earlier this month and asked me to contribute some sketch cards and I was psyched to oblige. I had somehow forgotten just how much I loved Mars Attacks, and just drawing lots of gory stuff in general, when I was a kid.

Also, an update on prints if anyone is looking to buy them. You will now find the sidebar bare of all but one paypal button. Click through to my shop to find all my available prints. They took care of the pesky multiple shipping costs and all that stuff, so it should be easier for everyone. Cool.

3 comments:

Nah said...

You should be drawing the new IDW book. Your style is pitch perfect for Mars Attacks!

j_ay said...

Fun stuff! I worked on the recent Mars Attacks card set and had a blast drawing all that stuff (sadly not as well as you...)

Enzo Garza said...

Whoa, cheap beats.
How the hell did I miss that!