24.7.12

Moving sale!


Hey guys I am back to bug you again!

I am moving cross-country in two weeks and I am trying to drum up some extra money by selling stuff because moving is way expensive!

So here is this cover I drew for Hack/Slash #5 and I am selling it.

And as usual, all of my old original art is available for purchase. Check this post for pages that are still collecting dust from Atom Eve, Rex Splode, and Brit. If you want to get several pages, I am willing to cut deals. I ain't above haggling! I don't have time to dig up jpgs of every page in every comic I drew, so if you kinda know what page you want but don't know what page NUMBER it is, thats fine.

Don't forget about prints, which you can scoop up on my Big Cartel page shop store.

If you don't have the clams to spend on stuff right now, I understand. We're cool! But please help a fella out and spread the word, please retweet, reblog, repost, share, like, fart, burp whatever you have to do. I would really appreciate it. There might be some Hack/Slash fan out there hankering for this cover, who knows!

You guys are awesome and I love youse.

6 comments:

George Cwirko-Godycki said...

i wouldnt mind buying something, 500 is a lot, can i email you about it? gcwirkogodycki at gee mail dot com

linchunxia said...

Which usually definitely a great blog page,these priced at could keep the application , thank you very much all the bloger£¬I imagine you'll interesting with POLO Snapback Hats
Prada Snapback Hats. your pet land theme our website :http://www.wholesalehatsandcaps.com.

Unknown said...

Cheap Cheap Chanel Snapback Hats&Caps Sale Online! Shop NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, Blank Snapback Hats Sale for sport, save up 50% OFF! AF Snapback Hats! FREE SHIPPING!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the Miu Miu, the world's most active social network on designer
Miu Miu Flats, accessories and clothing. Come join our tPF community!

denisevalentin said...

Hi! i had the pleasure of meeting you at nyccc this weekend an i wanted to thank you for the kick ass atom eve sketch you did for me in my little blackbook. i do hope to save up to purchase some more of your work because it us quite awesome. good luck on your move :)
denise from ny

harga mobil said...

best ppleasure with u